Saturday, September 10, 2011

Couple Thousand Words

Because it's well after midnight, after a night out at the Crown, the pub that's a convenient stone's throw away from the Maltings, here are some pictures from today. I'm resorting to this because, let's be honest, there are no guarantees that my sentences would even make sense anymore if I tried.

Because I'm so tired, obviously.

Either way, today was a pretty cool day. The rain held off, and after getting a good night's sleep last night, I was good to go for some exploring. Myself and Julie basically stumbled upon a dream world: a 164-acre park in the middle of Harlow, complete with a forest, lush green lawns, a playground, a bog that I not only almost fell in, but that still looked beautiful, and a freakin' petting zoo (With reindeer. Plural. Seriously, where are we?!).

If a picture's worth a thousand words, here's my novella of today:

  St. John's Arts Centre, just outside my window


 Quaint, in the midst of Harlow Park


My God, where is this magical world that we've stumbled upon?

Terrifying

 Possibly not as . . . OHH GOD NO! As terrifying!

I'm pretty sure this was the path that Frodo took out of the Shire. Incidentally, it leads to a playground.

Decisions

Do you mind if I take a picture of your home? I'm probably not the first one . . . 


That's England, as I saw it today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Cheers,
rb

No comments:

Post a Comment